Anytime we have a party, we serve water and some type of punch. Usually it is a combination of whatever I can find in my freezer or in the pantry. I mix everything together until it tastes just right. Lately however, I have been using the same basic fresh & fruity party punch recipe at all of our gatherings.It is so refreshing and I add frozen berries for added color, texture and flavor. Talking about texture when it comes to a drink sounds really weird, but trust me, it makes this punch. It does make it hard to serve out of a pitcher with a spout though. (I learned this recently.) The berries may get stuck in the spout. So best to serve it out of a regular pitcher or out of a punch bowl. Here is the basic recipe for this punch. You can always add or subtract until it tastes good to you.
- 2 cans frozen cranberry/raspberry juice concentrate
- ⅔ the water called for on the juice concentrate
- 3 (6 oz) cans pineapple juice
- 2 liter bottle of lemon lime soda (any brand you like) - chilled
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- In a one gallon pitcher/container, mix together frozen juice concentrate and water (only use ⅔ the water called for ex. if each can calls for 3 cans of water only use 2 per each can of juice concentrate) until completely combined.
- Add pineapple juice and stir.
- Make sure you lemon lime soda is chilled and then add it to the punch.
- Add ice, as much as you like
- Add frozen berries
There is no alcohol and it’s such a fun drink, that all ages will approve!
I’m telling you, once you try this, it will be your go to party punch recipe!