Super hero fans of all ages will love these Batman vs. Superman Superhero oreo pops.
It’s the day that all superhero fans have been waiting for!! Batman v. Superman is opening in theaters today and I know I can’t wait to find out who is the ultimate Superhero. I’m sure, like me, you all have a favorite too.
Some of my friends and I got together to share of love of superheros by sharing some fun food and craft ideas inspired by the new movie opening today.
Today I’m sharing these fun and delicious superhero oreo pops. They were really fun to make and every kid and superhero fan in the neighborhood loved these oreo pops. These would be perfect for a superhero themed birthday party. Or just make the Batman oreo pops for a Batman theme or vice versa.
I created a free downloadable template to use when making the superhero emblems for the oreo pops.
These superhero oreo pops are not hard to make, they just take a little time. You can print the recipe below to have on hand but I also made a video to show you a step by step visual of the process.
- 1 package chocolate bark
- 1 package blue candy melts
- 1 package red candy melts
- 1 package yellow candy melts
- 1 package oreo cookies (choose your favorite)
- sucker sticks
- disposable candy or frosting piping bags
- parchment paper
- superhero symbol template
- Print out superhero symbol template and cover with parchment paper
- Add some red or yellow candy melts to disposable piping bag and microwave for 1 minute.
- Continue in 20 second intervals until all candy is melted.
- Cut the tip of the piping bag, leaving a small hole.
- Pipe the superhero symbol.
- Repeat with the other color and other symbol.
- Move parchment paper to the side and allow candy melt symbols to set up.
- Melt chocolate bark according to package directions.
- Open oreos in half.
- Dip sucker sticks into chocolate, set in center of the cookie and cover with the other cookie half.
- Let these set up (but they will set up quickly)
- Then dip the oreo pops into the melted chocolate and cover.
- Gently shake of any extra chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- Quickly place one of the batman symbols onto the chocolate oreo pop before the chocolate sets up.
- Repeat with as many as you want to make.
- Then melt blue candy melts and continue the steps to create Superman oreo pops.
Download your superhero oreo pop template using the link below.
My son couldn’t wait to try out these superhero oreo pops. The only problem was, he couldn’t decide which superhero he liked better! 🙂
Make sure and check out these other Batman versus Superman projects:
Superhero Smoothies from Around My Family Table
Kryptonite Candy from Bread Booze Bacon
Batman Ice Cream from Big Bear’s Wife
Batman vs Superman Surprise inside Cake from Ashlee Marie
Superhero Tic-Tac-Toe from Mom’s Messy Miracles
DIY Superhero Capes from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
No-Churn Superman Jello Swirl Ice Cream from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Batman vs Superman Candy Strawberries from Celebrating Family
Superman Icees from A Savory Feast
Super Hero Cookie Pops from Liz on Call
So what team are you on? Team Batman or Team Superman?
Happy Candy Dipping!