A rich and creamy dessert full of fresh peaches and vanilla bean, this no churn peach ice cream is so easy to make.
One of our favorite things to do in the summer is make homemade ice cream. There was one summer that we got out our freezer almost every week to make it for our friends or just to have for ourselves. Well we haven’t busted out the ice cream freezer yet this summer, but now that it’s peach season, I knew I wanted to make some peach ice cream. Fresh peach ice cream is my favorite flavor of homemade ice cream. To make it easier on myself, I decided to make some no churn peach ice cream and it turned out great!
This no churn peach ice cream is pretty easy to make. It does take a little bit of prep with the peaches to get them softened up before they go into the freezer. Instead of vanilla extract, I used a real vanilla bean and scraped out the insides. I love how pretty the little flecks of vanilla bean look in the ice cream. Plus it gave the ice cream an incredible flavor.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 small can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 vanilla bean
- 3-4 peaches skins removed and diced
- 2 TBL white sugar
- In a saucepan cook diced peaches on medium high heat with sugar and vanilla bean.
- Slice vanilla bean length wise and scrape out inside using side of knife, add to the saucepan and then add the whole vanilla bean.
- Stir occasionally for 10 -15 minutes or until peaches are softened and their is a bit of juice from the sugar.
- Remove the vanilla bean and let cool.
- Using a mixer with a whisk attachment, whip heavy cream for 2-3 minutes until stiff peaks start to form.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and peaches to a large bowl and fold in the whipped cream until everything is combined.
- Pour into a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Put in freezer for 8 hours or over night.
I teamed up with some other fab foodies that happen to love peaches and they are sharing some of their favorite peach recipes that are perfect for summer. Make sure and check these out!
Grilled BBQ Pulled Pork & Peach Pizza from Bread Booze Bacon
Peach Cobbler Loaf Cake from I Heart Eating
Peach Bourbon Arnold Palmer from Kleinworth & Co.
Peach Margarita Sorbet from Cooking with Curls
Peach Rose Tarts from Home.Made.Interest.
Raspberry & Peach Cobbler from Sugar & Soul
Light Peach & Berry Tart from The Creative Bite
Peach Vanilla Jam from Celebrating Sweets
Sparkling Peach Cucumber Lemonade from Life is but a Dish
Grilled Peach Bellini from Nomageddon
Peach Shinesicles from Frugal Foodie Mama
Easy Peach Cobbler from Julie’s Eats & Treats
Peach Ice Cream from Liz on Call
Peach Sangria from Around My Family Table
Grilled Peach Panzanella Salad from A Simple Pantry
Here are some other peach recipes you might like to keep you cool this summer.
And with berries coming into season, this is my favorite homemade jam ever!