With only 4 ingredients this pink party punch recipe is so easy and is perfect for brunches, showers or really any occasion.
I usually have simple ingredients on hand at all times to throw together a refreshing drink whenever we have company over. My friends and family now know that if they are at my house, there is usually a tasty drink to be found. This pink party punch is one of those recipes that will be easy to keep everything in either your freezer or pantry.
This pink party punch recipe is the perfect addition for a brunch or shower. And it is non alcoholic so it is perfect for guests of all ages. This is one of our family favorites because it is so easy to make. We just had it this weekend for one of my cousins baby showers.
Pink Party Punch Recipe
- 2 (12 oz) cans frozen raspberry lemonade
- 6 cups water
- 1 (46 oz) can pineapple juice
- 2 (2 liter bottles) lemon lime soda
- raspberries & pineapple for garnish (optional)
- In a large pitcher mix together frozen lemonade and 6 cups water (do NOT follow instructions on cans).
- Add pineapple juice and combine.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, add ice to punch bowl/dispenser.
- Add juice mixture and chilled soda.
- Add any garnishes.
What type of events to do you host that could use a good party punch? Make sure and check out these other easy party punch recipes. There is one for every occasion.