Create a winter wonderland in your own home with these free 3D Snowflake Cut Files.
This post contains affiliate links which mean I make a little something when you purchase through the link with no extra cost to you.
I have never lived in snow. And to be honest, I don’t think I’d be able to survive if I had to. This girl is born and raised in the desert and I don’t know any different.
But that doesn’t mean I don’t love a good snow fall. As long as it’s gone within hours and I don’t have to drive through it. I especially love a good snowflake. And these 3D snowflakes turned out super cute!
To make these 3D snowflakes you will need the free SVG files, find the download lower in the post, and these items.
Snowflake Cut Files
Upload the cut file into Cricut Design Space. Add them to your canvas and resize. Click make it. Add your card stock paper to your cutting mat and load it into the machine.
Select card stock as your cutting material and click the go button to start cutting. Once the Cricut is done cutting, unload the mat from the machine. Carefully remove the 3D snowflakes from the cutting mat.
Carefully slide the two pieces of the snowflake together.
Use hot glue along the slits where the snowflakes come together. I just hot glued the ends to keep the snowflake together.
Punch a hole in one of the ends of the snowflake and use twine or fishing line to hang your snowflakes. They are a great addition to your winter decor.
Download the free 3D Snowflake cut files by entering your information in the box below. These will be sent to your inbox once you confirm. Make sure to check your spam folder.
Free Snow Cut Files
This month my designer friends and I have created some really fun free snow cut files. They turned out so cute!
Make sure and hop around and grab all these cut files from these amazing designers.
- Let it snow… Somewhere else! – We Can Make That!
- Don’t Let It Snow – seeLINDSAY
- Snow Cool SVG File – Printable Crush
- Snow Day Calories Don’t Count – Kelly Leigh Creates
- “I Smell Snow” Snow Globe – Hello Creative Family
- Snow Mat – Fynes Designs
- Winter Wonderland – Everyday Party Magazine
- There’s Snow Place Like Gnome – The Girl Creative
- Let it Snow – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Up to Snow Good – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- I’m Snow Cute – Leap of Faith Crafting
- 3D snowflakes – Liz on Call
- Welcome Snowflake Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- I’m So Freaking Cold – Cutting Machine Crafting
Do you have any snow where you are? These would be perfect for celebrating snow!
- Floral Heart Cut File
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Bathroom Signs Cut Files
- Here For The Treats DIY Disney Halloween Shirts
- DIY Birthday Banner with Cricut
- Summer Craft Ideas for Kids
- DIY Tissue Paper Flower Tutorial Teacher Appreciation
- DIY Wall Calendar
- Make Your Own Planner Stickers with Cricut
- Easy Mickey Mouse Shirt Tutorial
- 20 bug crafts to make