This raspberry crush is the best party punch recipe. It is a non-alcoholic, easy party punch recipe that all your party guests can enjoy.
Easy party punch recipes are one of my favorite things to create. I love having a yummy drink for my guests when they come to a BBQ or party. Coming from a family of party and event throwers, we have been making yummy party punches for a long time. I may have said this before, but my mom is one of the best party punch makers I know. And she has taught me everything I know! 🙂 Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors for punch. Since I’m “crushing” on it at the moment, I decided to call it Raspberry Crush Punch.
I usually have all the ingredients I need to make a quick party punch already in my fridge or pantry. I just never know when I might need a throw one together quickly.
I hosted an event at my house recently and wanted to make everyone a signature drink. (Non-Alcoholic of course.) And this raspberry crush punch is really the best party punch recipe to impress your party guests. Full of raspberry flavor, a little fruit puree and of course with a fizzy kick, my youngest critics were definitely fans of this drink!
Best Party Punch Recipe
- 1 can frozen cran-raspberry juice concentrate
- 2 cans water
- 6 oz raspberries
- 3 (6 oz) cans pineapple juice
- 2 TBL lemon juice
- ½ cup simple syrup
- 2 liters cold seltzer water (or lemon lime soda)
- In a blender, blend together raspberries and 2 TBL pineapple juice.
- In a big pitcher, mix frozen juice concentrate with 2 cans water.
- Add fruit puree, remaining pineapple juice, lemon juice, simple syrup and mix together.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, fill glass ½ full of ice.
- Fill glass half full with raspberry juice mixture.
- Top with cold seltzer water (or lemon lime soda), stir and enjoy!
- **You can always add seltzer water or soda to pitcher and stir all together if that makes serving easier.
Even if raspberry isn’t your favorite, I’m sure you’ll love this drink! Plus it looks really pretty when you serve it so that helps too. 😉
Do you have a signature drink you make for your party guests?