Lime is one of my favorite flavors in a drink or mocktail. And it’s the main reason this Lime Rickey Mocktail is so darn good!
Are you also a lime fan? I just love the flavor lime brings to a beverage. Even to plain water.
We can never have enough delicious drinks around here. Even if we don’t drink alcohol, we love a delicious and beautiful drink.
My kids and extended family members also know they can expect a yummy drink if they are eating dinner at my house. Even my friends from church know that I make a mean drink.
This lime rickey mocktail is really easy to make. It is a total of 3 ingredients and comes together in less than 5 minutes.
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 4 ounces soda water
- sliced limes to garnish
- Add together lime juice, simple syrup and soda water.
- Pour over ice
- Garnish with fresh lime wedges
Even though this mocktail is non-alcoholic, and perfect for all ages. You do have to make a trip to the liquor aisles to grab the simple syrup. Or you can make your own simple syrup right at home.
This lime rickey mocktail is so good and so refreshing. You need to make it for your next spring or summer gathering.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Easy Churro Dessert Board
- Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Non Alcoholic Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- Purple Ombre Cake
- Tropical Breeze Party Punch
- Mai Tai Mocktail Party Punch Recipe
- Peach Bellini Mocktail Party Punch