This non-alcoholic Pomegranate Margarita Mocktail Recipe would look beautiful at your holiday party. It is the perfect blend of sweet and tart and contains no alcohol, so all ages can enjoy it.
Hosting a small gathering at the holidays is such a fun thing for me. Making people feel welcome and making sure they are having a good time is what makes me happy.
One of my favorite things to do when I host guests is to make them something good to drink. A beautiful and delicious drink just ads so much to a get together. And these virgin pomegranate margaritas are the perfect holiday mocktail to add to your holiday menu this year.
Virgin Pomegranate Margarita
I love a delicious and beautiful drink. But being that I don’t drink alcohol, I sometimes feel sad that I don’t get to try those beautiful drinks that come from the bar at the restaurant. So I’ve made it a mission of mine to create really delicious drinks and mocktails that everyone of all ages can enjoy.
I just think a delicious drink can add so much to a get together, or even just a simple night at home with the family. Easy party punch recipes don’t take a lot of time to put together and most things can keep in a freezer or pantry until you are ready to use it. Although party punch is my favorite thing to make, I do enjoy making a delicious mocktail as well.
Holiday Drink Recipes
Some of my favorite holiday drink recipes are holiday party punch, cranberry apple fizz, pumpkin puch. I also have these 40+ mocktail recipes you gotta check out. This non-alcoholic pomegranate margarita mocktail has officially been added to my favorite holiday mocktails recipe list.
I rimmed the glasses with a coarse salt and sugar mixture and I really loved it! My kids weren’t huge fans of the salt in it, but I thought it was just the perfect amount of salt to go with the tartness of the limes.
This recipe is for 2 servings, but you could always double or triple it to serve more guests.
- 1 cup limeade (mixed limeade, can be from concentrate, just mix it with water before use)
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 2 TBL fresh lime juice
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- club soda
- lime wedges
- pomegranate seeds for garnish
- sugar and salt for the rim
- Slice your lime and run lime wedge around edge of glasses
- Dip the rim of your glass into the sugar and salt mixture, set aside
- Mix together limeade, simple syrup, pomegranate juice, and lime juice.
- Fill glasses with ice (about 1/3 - 1/2 full)
- Pour mixture evenly into both glasses.
- Top with club soda.
- Add lime wedge, pomegranate seeds, and basil leaf.
- Plunge basil leaf into drink and squeeze lime wedge into it before drinking.
If drink is not sweet enough for you, add another splash of pomegranate juice. If it's too sweet, eliminate the simple syrup. See this post on How To Make Simple Syrup if you need.
There really is no right or wrong way to enjoy this non-alcoholic Pomegranate Margarita Mocktail. I can’t wait until our next holiday party to make up a batch for the family.
If you’ve got a special occasion coming up and are in need of a punch recipe, make sure and check out all these easy party punch recipes. I’m sure you’ll find just what you need.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Christmas Punch
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Cranberry Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Easy White Vegetable Lasagna
- Shark Party Punch
- Tiger’s Blood Party Punch for Kids
- Black Cat Cupcakes
- Sparkling Pina Colada Party Punch
- Cranberry Limeade Recipe