This non-alcoholic Blackberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe is cool and refreshing with a berry twist. Also known as a virgin mojito, all ages can enjoy it!
This post contains affiliate links which mean I make a little something when you purchase through the link with no extra cost to you.
I love a delicious and beautiful drink. But being that I don’t drink alcohol, I sometimes feel sad that I don’t get to try those beautiful drinks that come from the bar at the restaurant. So I’ve made it a mission of mine to create really delicious drinks and mocktails that everyone of all ages can enjoy.
I just think a delicious drink can add so much to a get together, or even just a simple night at home with the family. Easy party punch recipes don’t take a lot of time to put together and most things can keep in a freezer or pantry until you are ready to use it. Although party punch is my favorite thing to make, I do enjoy making a delicious mocktail as well.
Virgin Blackberry Mojito
Some of my favorite mocktail recipes are this Mai Tai Mocktail, AZ Sunset Mocktail, Virgin Margarita and this non-alcoholic Moscow Mule. I also have these 40+ mocktail recipes you gotta check out. This non-alcoholic mojito mocktail has officially been added to my favorite mocktails recipe list.
Adding a slice of lime, a blackberry and little more mint to top off the mojito really makes this mocktail shine.
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 2 limes
- 1 cup simple syrup
- Small carton blackberries
- 1 liter club soda
- Add 8-10 mint leaves to 4 glasses
- Slice limes into 6-8 wedges each
- Add one lime wedge to each glass
- Add 3-4 blackberries to each glass
- Use a muddler to mash the mint leaves, berries and lime wedge in each glass
- Add 3 TBL simple syrup to each glass
- Muddle the mint, berries, lime and simple syrup a bit more
- Add ice to each glass
- Top with club soda
- Garnish with a lime wedge, blackberry and sprig of mint
If you want more lime flavor (which I do) you can muddle 2 lime wedges in each glass, or squeeze the lime garnish into the drink right before drinking.
This recipe is for 4 servings, but you could always double it to serve more guests. Or even triple it to make it into a virgin blackberry mojito punch that all your party guests can enjoy. It would be so easy to serve it out of a punch bowl or drink dispenser.
Here are a few things I think you will need for this recipe. The muddler is a must to get all the flavor of the limes, berries and mint into the drink.
There really is no right or wrong way to enjoy this non-alcoholic Mojito Mocktail. I served this at a family dinner and it was a huge hit! It’s just so refreshing.
And if you are in the 21 and older club and want to make this an adult beverage, just add an ounce or two of white rum to each glass.
If you’ve got a special occasion coming up and are in need of a punch recipe, make sure and check out all these easy party punch recipes. I’m sure you’ll find just what you need.
And if blackberries aren’t your thing, you can always try the original mojito mocktail recipe. It is really good as well.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Easy Churro Dessert Board
- Copycat Disneyland Mint Julep Recipe
- Dragon Party Punch
- Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Non Alcoholic Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- Mermaid Party Punch
- White Cranberry Peach Lemonade
- Chocolate Covered Twinkies on a Stick
- Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls