Wow any Disney fan with an over the top Disney inspired Mickey Mouse freak shake. This cookies and cream crazy shake recipe is super fun and delicious!
Some of you may not have heard the term freak shake. I know when I was telling my family what I was making they didn’t know what I was talking about. Once they saw this Mickey Mouse freak shake, they better understood the term.
These over the top milk shakes all about adding more. The more deliciousness you stack on top, the better the freak shake. That is in my opinion. I’ve been seeing these shakes on social media and thought how fun it would be to create one at home. And giving it a Disney twist, well that is my kind of dessert!
My kids came home from school and saw this Mickey Mouse freak shake and the look on my daughters face was priceless. It is exactly what you hope for when you present a treat like this. 🙂 And they knew right away that it was supposed to be Mickey Mouse.
I only made one shake, but all 3 of my kids were able to enjoy it. They couldn’t wait to take a taste of this cookies and cream shake. And of course, eat all the goodies in the shake.
I knew I wanted to use my handled mason jar mugs for this Mickey Mouse freak shake. I really wanted it to look like Mickey so I had to include some red sprinkles to represent his classic red pants. I have a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter and I just cut the Mickey head out of a store bought rice krispy treat. The Mickey Mouse pretzels were a fun addition, and I liked the saltiness it added to the drink.
Mickey Mouse Freak Shake
- 4 scoops Cookies & Cream ice cream
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- chocolate sauce
- vanilla frosting
- red sprinkles
- chocolate donut
- chocolate melting candy
- mickey pretzels
- cookies & cream candy bar
- rice krispy treat
- cookies & cream pocky sticks
- pirouette cookies
- whipped cream
- To start your freak shake, spread vanilla frosting along the top of the glass.
- Cover the frosting with red sprinkles.
- Add 2 yellow M&Ms for the buttons.
- Use Mickey Mouse cookie cutter and cut out rice krispy.
- Melt chocolate melting candy in microwave and dip rice krispy and pirouette cookies.
- Add ice cream and chocolate milk to blender and blend until smooth.
- Add chocolate sauce to the inside of glass.
- Pour ice cream shake into glass.
- Top with chocolate donut and then whipped cream.
- Add M&Ms, pocky sticks, candy bar, Mickey Mouse rice krispy treat, pretzels, pirouette cookies, crushed oreos, etc.
- You really can add anything you have to the top. Like I said, the more the merrier.
When is your next trip to Disney?
Some of my favorite foodies and fellow Disney fans got together and we each created a classic Disney inspired freak shake. I mean, check out all this awesomeness! All these Disney freak shakes turned out so fun!
Mickey Mouse freak shake from Liz on Call
Beauty and The Beast freak shake from Pink Cake Plate
It’s A Small World freak shake from Kleinworth & Co.
Jungle Cruise freak shake from My Name is Snickerdoodle
Big Thunder Mountain freak shake from Around My Family Table
Moana freak shake from A Night Owl Blog
Cinderella freak shake from Modern Honey
Dumbo Circus freak shake from Make Life Lovely
Belle freak shake from See Vanessa Craft
- Happily Ever After Cut File
- Free Circus Cut Files
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Mickey Churro Cookies Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Pineapple Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Free Teacher SVG Files
- Easy White Vegetable Lasagna
- Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Mai Tai Mocktail Party Punch Recipe
- Raspberry Crush – the Best Party Punch Recipe
- Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- Green Velvet Cake Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting