Make lunchtime extra fun with these mini Mickey Mouse pizzas. They are perfect for the Disney fans in your home.
You all know that I am a HUGE Disney fan. I have been going to Disneyland since I was a kid. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve been to the Happiest Place on Earth. But there are some years that we aren’t able to make it to the park. I start feeling sad and really anxious to plan our next trip. My husband usually rolls his eyes and says no. So when I start going through the feelings of needing a Disney fix, I find ways to create Disney fun at home.
Sure it’s no Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, but it gives me and the kids something fun to do, helps keep our love of Disney strong and calms the crazy longings of attending the park.
One of the things we love doing around here is making Mickey shaped food. We’ve made Mickey Mouse soft pretzels, Mickey Mouse pop tarts, and even Mickey inspired lemon lime slush punch. Keeping with our Mickey Mouse trend, when we hosted a little Disney playdate a few weeks ago, we made these mini Mickey Mouse pizzas.
They were so super easy, and both the moms and the kids loved them!!
This is one of those recipes where it is fun to get the kids involved. My kids love helping out in the kitchen. If it involves pizza too?!?! Then that is one fun afternoon.
Here are some other fun Disney ideas:
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Cranberry Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Non Alcoholic Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- Black Magic Halloween Party Punch Recipe
- Peach Bellini Mocktail Party Punch
- Raspberry Crush – the Best Party Punch Recipe
- Lemonade Mix
- Sunshine Berry Spritzer – Non Alcoholic Brunch Party Punch Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Cookie Bouquet