These churro waffles are sure to be a hit with the whole family. And with the cream cheese glaze, you’ll think you’re having dessert for breakfast!
Are you a waffle person or a pancake person? Me? I’m a waffle person. To me, pancakes get a little too soggy. That’s why I like waffles. Especially if they are a little on the well done side. For Christmas my parents got us a waffle maker that makes 2 waffles at a time. It has come in really hand when we are making waffles for a crowd (which has happened more times than I know).
I knew that national waffle day was fast approaching so I wanted to share a delicious waffle recipe with all of you. Since I’ve been missing Disney parks lately, I thought I’d combine my love of waffles and Disney and make a churro waffle for national waffle day.
There are many reasons this waffle should be on your to make list. But the best thing about this recipe, is the short cut of using a store bought waffle mix. After I’m done adding all the ingredients however, it doesn’t taste like a boxed waffle mix. 🙂 Of course the churro topping and the cream cheese glaze make it really tasty too. And you won’t believe how easy that cream cheese glaze is. Here’s a hint: It’s one ingredient.
These waffles are so good! Your family and friends will love them.
What are some of your favorite waffle toppings?
Here are some other delicious breakfast recipes you might enjoy:
Don’t want cream cheese glaze, try this buttermilk syrup.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Mickey Churro Cookies Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Cranberry Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- Pomegranate Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Easy White Vegetable Lasagna
- Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Mini Mickey Mouse Pizza
- Carrot Cake Easter Bunny Cupcakes with Free Printable Ears
- How to make Buttermilk Syrup if you don’t have Buttermilk
- Sunshine Berry Spritzer – Non Alcoholic Brunch Party Punch Recipe