This Cranberry Moscow Mule Mocktail recipe is cool, crisp, spicy and refreshing. It’s the perfect mocktail to mix up for the holidays.
This post contains affiliate links which mean I make a little extra when you purchase through the link with no extra cost to you.
Making mocktails and easy party punch recipes is a common occurance at our house. The kids hear those bottles and soda cans opening and they run into the kitchen to see what drink I’m making.
They open up the cupboards and get out their cups and straws so they are ready to taste test my newest party punch. When they saw the copper mugs I had bought to serve these non-alcoholic moscow mules, they were really excited to try this mocktail.
I love serving this mocktail in these copper mugs. They keep the drink perfectly cold. Which I absolutely love. Plus these copper mugs would look so amazing on your holiday table this year!
Ginger Beer Mocktail
A classic moscow mule is made with ginger beer and vodka. Since ginger beer is non-alcoholic, it is used in this mocktail recipe too. Ginger beer is spicier and has a stronger ginger flavor than ginger ale.
I decided to add a little cranberry juice to my classic moscow mule mocktail recipe to change it up for the holidays. I also add a splash of the cranberry gingerale or cranberry Sprite that you can find at stores during the holidays. And to make this mocktail a cocktail for the 21 and older crowd, add 2 oz of vodka.
I like my mocktails and party punch recipes more on the sweet side. This cranberry moscow mule mocktail isn’t super sweet but simple syrup can be added if you want a sweeter drink. Some ginger beers are spicier than others, I recommend trying a couple different brands to find the one you like best.
Cranberry Moscow Mule Mocktail
- 1 bottle ginger beer
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- Cranberry Gingerale
- Lime wedges and mint to garnish
- Add ice to your copper mugs
- In a small pitcher, mix together ginger beer, lime juice, simple syrup and cranberry juice.
- Evenly fill your copper mugs with the ginger beer mixture.
- Top with cranberry gingerale or sprite.
- Garnish with lime wedge, fresh mint and fresh cranberries if desired.
If drink is not sweet enough, add more simple syrup or use sprite instead of gingerale. If it's too sweet add another squeeze of fresh lime. See this post on how to make simple syrup if you don't know how.
What are some of you favorite holiday mocktails? Do you love serving good drinks when you host a gathering? If you have a big crowd coming over, whip up the best party punch ever, this raspberry crush party punch.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Pineapple Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Pomegranate Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Fruit Punch Recipe
- Mermaid Party Punch
- Tiger’s Blood Party Punch for Kids
- Black Magic Halloween Party Punch Recipe
- Mini Mickey Mouse Pizza
- Sparkling Grapefruit Party Punch – Mother’s Day Brunch Idea