This white cranberry peach lemonade recipe is perfect for all your summer entertaining.
School is almost out which means summer holidays are right around the corner. We are looking forward to spending time outside, around the pool, and cooking on the grill. Of course we usually have company over when all this is going on so it’s always a good idea to serve up a delicious drink to all your company.
A nice cold lemonade is the most refreshing drink on a hot day. You can’t go wrong with a classic lemonade, but this white cranberry peach lemonade is such a fun twist. Plus I added a little seltzer water to give it some extra punch. 😉
This recipe calls for simple syrup. You can see how to make simple syrup on my how to make party punch post. It’s really easy and it makes for a great lemonade.
- 64 oz jug white cranberry peach juice cocktail (kroger brand)
- 1 (15 oz) can sliced peaches in syrup
- 1 (6 oz) can pineapple juice
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups simple syrup
- 1 liter bottle sparkling/seltzer water
- lemons and peaches for garnish
- Add can of sliced peaches, syrup and all, to a blender and puree.
- Add puree to a large pitcher.
- Add white cranberry peach juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice and simple syrup and mix together.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- Add sparkling water and lemons and peaches right before serving.
- Best served over ice.
What are some of your favorite drinks to serve when you are entertaining during summer?