We love yummy drinks at our house that the whole family can enjoy! We especially love refreshing drinks as the temperatures start to rise here in AZ. For my daughters birthday party I mixed up some strawberry lemonade that was the perfect combination of sweet and tart. The whole family loved this party drink!
I mixed up a gallon of our favorite lemonade mix and added some fresh strawberry puree and some Torani strawberry syrup. We love Torani syrups. They have so many yummy flavors. Pour it over some ice and you have one tasty beverage!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1 gallon water
- 1 cup strawberry puree
- 1/2 cup Torani strawberry syrup
- strawberries and lemons to garnish
- In a sauce pan over medium high heat add 2 cups sugar and 1 cup water.
- Heat until sugar is dissolved stirring occasionally.
- Let cool.
- Add sugar syrup, 2 cups lemon juice, 1 gallon water, strawberry puree, strawberry syrup in a large pitcher and stir together.
- Add ice and strawberries and lemons to serve.
I think that if you put a fun straw in any drink, the kids will love it!
I have found the Torani syrups in Smart & Final and at World Market. (This is not an ad, we just really like the syrups.)
Adding a little lemon lime soda or club soda would make it a fun fizzy drink. That would be yummy too!
If you’re looking for another twist on a classic lemonade, try this kiwi mint lemonade. It’s really good.
Plus more easy lemonade recipes your family will love!
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Mickey Churro Cookies Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Lime Rickey Mocktail
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Pineapple Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Cranberry Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- Pomegranate Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole – Freezer Meal
- Purple Ombre Cake
- White Cranberry Peach Lemonade
- Peach Bellini Mocktail Party Punch