A summer bar-b-cue is not complete with out a fruit plate and an easy fruit dip recipe. Try this lemonade fruit dip recipe for your next family get together. It makes fruit taste good!
The temps are up and I’ve got summer parties on the brain. I can’t wait for all the swim parties, summer holiday parties and bar-b-cues. In AZ, we spend most of our summer around the pool eating delicious food.
I also am craving all the delicious fruit that is in season during the summer. When it’s hot outside, fruit is always something that I want to eat. So when we go to all those summer parties, there is always fruit to be had. Which I am a huge fan of. I love it even more when it’s accompanied by a yummy fruit dip!
Fruit dips are usually really easy to make. And they can add a lot to your fruit plate. This lemon fruit dip recipe has just the right amount of lemon to bring out the sweetness in all that summer fruit. Plus, I almost always have everything I need to make it already in my house.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese – softened
- Fruit for dipping
- In a small bowl, mix together powdered sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest with a hand mixer until well combined.
- In another bowl, mix the cream cheese until it is creamy.
- Add lemon mixture to cream cheese and mix together until well combined and no lumps are left.
- Pour into bowl for serving with fruit or vanilla wafers.
This lemonade fruit dip recipe can whipped up in just 5 minutes! If you love flavored lemonades, you’ll love this recipe.
Here is another easy fruit dip recipe if this might be a little too lemony for you.
Or you could try this fruity dessert big enough to feed a crowd.