Pink party punch is as pretty as it is delicious! With only 4 ingredients, this easy party punch recipe is perfect for brunches, baby showers, a little girl’s birthday party, or any party.
Pink Party Punch Ingredients
I usually have simple basic punch ingredients on hand at all times to throw together a refreshing drink whenever we have company over. My friends and family now know that if they are at my house, there is usually a tasty party punch to be found. This pink party punch recipe is one that will be easy to keep everything on hand for, in either your freezer or pantry. All you need are:
- raspberry lemonade
- lemon-lime soda
- pineapple juice
- fresh fruit, for garnish
This pink party punch recipe is the perfect addition for a brunch or shower. And it is non alcoholic so it is perfect for guests of all ages. This is one of our family favorites because it is so easy to make. We just had it this weekend for one of my cousins baby showers. It would be perfect to serve with a pink baby shower cake.
Pink Party Punch Recipe
- 2 (12 oz) cans frozen raspberry lemonade
- 6 cups water
- 1 (46 oz) can pineapple juice
- 2 (2 liter bottles) lemon lime soda
- raspberries & pineapple for garnish (optional)
- In a large pitcher mix together frozen lemonade and 6 cups water (do NOT follow instructions on cans).
- Add pineapple juice and combine.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, add ice to punch bowl/dispenser.
- Add juice mixture and chilled soda.
- Add any garnishes.
This pink punch really is perfect for any occasion. It’s always a hit at any event where it’s served. Plus it’s just really pretty!
What type of events to do you host that could use a good party punch? Make sure and check out these other party punch recipes. There is one for every occasion.