Shamrock Party Punch is perfect for serving at your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. This easy party punch recipe is non-alcoholic, so your even your littlest party guests can enjoy it!
How many of you are excited for St. Patrick’s Day? Do you get into the whole spirit of the holiday? My son is counting down the days to when he can wear his green shirt so he won’t get pinched at school. He is so worried about not having any green that I thought it would be fun to help him get into the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day. A lime green shamrock party punch is just what we needed to get everyone excited about St. Patrick’s Day.
Shamrock Party Punch
Shamrock party punch is full of delicious lime flavor, it’s fizzy and it has sherbet! Who wouldn’t love this delicious combo?!?! It is perfect for a St. Patrick’s Day celebration, but really you could serve it at any party. Especially if the theme of your party is green!
I always make non-alcoholic party punch recipes since most of my parties include my entire family and I don’t want to worry about my kids. Plus, the majority of my party guests don’t drink alcohol. You could always add some if you are making this for an over-21 only type of get together.
Party Foods to Serve with Shamrock Party Punch
The green color of Shamrock party punch makes it perfect to serve for St. Patrick’s Day, but the lemon-lime flavor makes it a great choice for any type of spring or summer party. Some ideas for foods to serve along with it:
- Key Lime Pie
- St. Patrick’s Day Menu Plan
- Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Brownies (from It’s Yummi)
- Shamrock Pretzel Pops (from Mommy’s Bundle)
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen limeade
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen pineapple juice
- 2 packets lemon-lime Kool Aid
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 liter bottle lemon lime soda
- 1.5 QT container lime sherbet
- lemon and lime slices - optional
- In a large pitcher, mix frozen limeade with 3 cans of water.
- Add frozen pineapple juice and 2 cans of water.
- Add lemon lime Kool Aid packets and 1 cup sugar.
- Mix everything together until all combined.
- Chill mixture and chill lemon lime soda until ready to serve.
- To serve, serve in a large punch bowl.
- Add lime mixture to bowl, add lemon lime soda and then add scoops of lime sherbet to serve.
- Optional: add lemon and lime slices to shamrock party punch.
And as you can see, my little munchkins love this shamrock party punch! Plus it helps to have a fun straw to drink it.
Can you tell that we love punch recipes around here? And this party punch has us ready for all the luck, the green, the gold and pinching that St. Patrick’s Day will bring.
And you can also check out my tips for how to make party punch.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day celebrating!
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Rainbow Maze Free Printable
- Cranberry Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- Easy Churro Dessert Board
- Tropical Breeze Party Punch
- Halloween Coloring Page
- Sparkling Pina Colada Party Punch
- Chocolate Covered Twinkies on a Stick
- Cranberry Limeade Recipe
- Autumn Word Search for kids
- How to make Buttermilk Syrup if you don’t have Buttermilk