Coconut and lime is a classic combination and together in this Coconut Lime Party Punch recipe they truly shine.
You might be thinking, Liz, another party punch recipe? Why do you have so many party punch recipes? Well friends, I think there should be a party punch for every occasion. And lucky for you I just might have that many.
I’ve got easy party punch recipes for holidays, seasons, special occasions and really for anytime. You can make them for those reasons, or make them just because. I enjoy making party punch for no reason at all.
We can never have enough delicious drinks around here. My kids and extended family members also know they can expect a yummy drink if they are eating dinner at my house. Even my friends from church know that I make a mean punch.
This coconut lime party punch I actually made for a church function. We were supposed to bring something that showcased one of our talents. Since I think one of my talents is making a delicious drink, I introduced my church friends to this recipe. And it was a hit!
This party punch recipe is really easy to make. It is a total of 3 ingredients and comes together in less than 5 minutes.
The base is limeade. Which you can make using the frozen limeade in the can, following the directions. Or you can use the limeade already made in the refrigerator section by the orange juice.
Even though this punch is non-alcoholic, and perfect for all ages. You do have to make a trip to the liquor aisles to grab the coconut cream.
- 54 ounces limeade
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 2 liters lemon lime soda
- sliced limes
- Add limeade and coconut cream to serving container.
- Use a large mixing spoon to mix them together. The Coconut cream likes to sit at the bottom of the container, so mix it well.
- Add lemon lime soda.
- The coconut cream and soda like to foam up when combined. So be aware of this as you add your soda.
- Use your spoon to mix it together to break down the foaminess as needed.
- Add ice and limes to garnish
This coconut lime party punch is so good and so refreshing. You need to make it for your next spring or summer gathering.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Prickly Pear Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Arizona Sunset Mocktail Party Punch
- Purple Popcorn
- Tiger’s Blood Party Punch for Kids
- Tropical Breeze Party Punch
- Sparkling Pina Colada Party Punch
- White Cranberry Peach Lemonade
- Sunshine Berry Spritzer – Non Alcoholic Brunch Party Punch Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Cookie Bouquet