Guests of all ages will enjoy this Pumpkin Punch Recipe. The perfect easy party punch recipe for your fall holiday gathering.
Fall is finally here! Which is my favorite season. I just love all the fall colors and wish AZ would reward me with some of these beautiful colors in our trees and lower temps in our weather. At some point I’m sure it will, but it’s still pretty hot. 🙂
But luckily I can enjoy the beautiful colors and flavors of fall through food and drink. And fall recipes are some of my favorites. This pumpkin party punch recipe is no exception.
It has all the flavors of fall that I love. Full of cinnamon, apples and a hint of pumpkin, I’m sure your fall flavor taste buds will not be disappointed.
I just can’t get over how pretty this punch turned out. That color is just so amazing! And bonus. It tastes good too.
Since it does have pumpkin in it, I recommend using a small wire strainer to remove some of the pulp, but you could always leave it if you like.
Pumpkin Punch Recipe
- 1 small can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 64 oz bottle spiced apple cider juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup spiced simple syrup
- -1 cup sugar
- -1 cup water
- -1 tsp. whole cloves
- -1 cinnamon stick
- 2 liters ginger ale
- lemons for garnish (optional)
- Add 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water to a small sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Add 1 cinnamon stick and 1 tsp. whole cloves to the pan.
- Stir and cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin and spiced apple cider.
- Pour mixture through a small strainer, to remove some of the pulp, into a large pitcher or drink dispenser.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add cooled simple syrup by pouring the syrup through small strainer to remove the cloves and cinnamon stick.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Add Ginger Ale and serve over ice.
- Garnish as desired.
This pumpkin party punch would be perfect for your Halloween or Thanksgiving celebrations. Since it’s non-alcoholic, guest old and young can enjoy it. Of course, you can add your favorite 21 or older beverage to this punch and make it a delicious drink for your adults only party.
But I’ll tell you this, my kids loved this punch! I mixed it up the other day when they had some friends over, and even their little friends guzzled it down. It’s always fun to create a new punch recipe and have people enjoy it.
Make sure and check out all our easy party punch recipes. We have a party punch for every occassion. I’m sure you’ll find one that you just have to try.
Like the best party punch recipe ever! This raspberry crush punch.
At what kind of party will you be serving this pumpkin punch?