Warm up your party guests with this Slow Cooker Holiday Punch Recipe. It will be a delicious addition to your holiday gatherings.
Most of my easy party punch recipes are served cold out of a big drink dispenser or individual cups. This is the first time however, that I’ve made a slow cooker party punch, and I’m happy to say it was a success.
Not only was it a success, it looks pretty and makes your house smell good too. This slow cooker holiday punch recipe just takes a few simple ingredients, added to your slow cooker a few hours before your party, and when the guests arrive, they can enjoy this warm holiday punch.
Slow Cooker Holiday Punch Recipe
- 1 (64 oz) jug apple cider
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 medium orange – sliced
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp. whole cloves
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries – washed
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Once warmed, remove oranges, cranberries and cinnamon sticks with slotted spoon.
- Then place a small strainer over a heat safe bowl, and pour the party punch into the heat safe bowl through the strainer to remove, cloves and any pulp from the oranges.
- Serve out of desired bowl, dispenser or slow cooker.
- Add garnishes and toppings if desired (cinnamon sticks, whipped cream, caramel, oranges, etc.)
I love serving punch with beautiful garnishes, sometimes edible, sometimes not. It’s pretty served with a cinnamon stick and slice of orange, but for my kids, I topped it with some whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel. I don’t really know what my son loved more, the punch, or the toppings!
This recipe can be easily doubled and still fit into one slow cooker. Once it’s strained, you can add it back to your slow cooker and serve it straight out of there to keep it warm. Cinnamon, apples, oranges and cranberries are one of my favorite flavor combinations during the holidays. And bringing them all together in a slow cooker holiday punch was a great decision.
I think a great tasting and beautiful party punch can add so much to any gathering. Most people know that if they come to a Liz on Call party, they are going to have one delicious party punch! We have easy party punch recipes for any occasion and/or holiday. In fact, this easy holiday party punch is going to be on repeat at our house this season.
What’s your favorite warm drink to serve at your holiday parties?