Tiger’s Blood Party Punch is a non-alcoholic, easy party punch recipe (unlike the alcoholic Tiger’s Blood drink made famous by Charlie Sheen). With a name like tiger’s blood, this party punch for kids is sure to be a hit at your next kid’s celebration.
With summer upon us, backyard swim parties, barbecues and family get together are soon to follow. If it wasn’t 120 degrees here in the summer, it might just be my favorite season. I love all the impromptu get togethers we have with family and friends this time of year. Everyone is happy and having a good time.
Party Punch for Kids of All Ages
Fun and delicious food is always involved at these get togethers, which I’m a big fan of as well. One of my favorite things about summer get togethers are the cool, refreshing and easy party punch recipes. We tend to stick with non-alcoholic party punches at our gatherings. Most of the people there, including us, don’t drink. And we usually have a bunch of kids running around.
Since the majority of the guests at these get togethers are kids, I thought it would be fun to create a drink specifically for them. Don’t get me wrong, parents will like this Tiger’s Blood drink too, but this is totally a party punch for kids.
Tiger’s Blood Party Punch Recipe
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen Strawberry Daiquiri mix
- 1 carton watermelon juice (minute maid)
- 1 cup Coco Real cream coconut in the alcohol section of store
- 2 liter bottle ginger ale
- In a large pitcher mix together daiquiri mix with one can (or 12 oz) of water.
- Add watermelon juice and Coco Real and stir until all combined.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve:
- Add ginger ale
- Makes 1 Gallon or 16 (8 oz) servings
Watermelon, strawberries and coconut. That is summer in a glass right there!
Now if you are looking for a more 21 and older version of this party punch, check out the tiger’s blood party punch cocktail over at Around My Family Table.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Lime Rickey Mocktail
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Prickly Pear Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Fruit Punch Recipe
- Arizona Sunset Mocktail Party Punch
- Mickey Mouse Freak Shake
- Peach Bellini Mocktail Party Punch
- Raspberry Crush – the Best Party Punch Recipe
- Green Velvet Cake Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Christmas Veggie Tray