With a name like tiger’s blood, this party punch for kids is sure to be a hit at your next kid’s celebration.
With summer upon us, backyard swim parties, bar-b-cues and family get together are soon to follow. If it wasn’t 120 degrees here in the summer, it might just be my favorite season. I love all the impromptu get togethers we have with family and friends this time of year. Everyone is happy and having a good time.
Fun and delicious food is always involved at these get togethers, which I’m a big fan of as well. One of my favorite things about summer get togethers are the cool, refreshing and easy party punch recipes. We tend to stick with non-alcoholic party punches at our gatherings. Most of the people there, including us, don’t drink. And we usually have a bunch of kids running around.
Since the majority of the guests at these get togethers are kids, I thought it would be fun to create a drink specifically for them. Don’t get me wrong, parents will like this party punch too, but this is totally a party punch for kids.
Tiger’s Blood Party Punch
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen Strawberry Daiquiri mix
- 1 carton watermelon juice (minute maid)
- 1 cup Coco Real cream coconut in the alcohol section of store
- 2 liter bottle ginger ale
- In a large pitcher mix together daiquiri mix with one can (or 12 oz) of water.
- Add watermelon juice and Coco Real and stir until all combined.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve:
- Add ginger ale
- Makes 1 Gallon or 16 (8 oz) servings
Watermelon, strawberries and coconut. That is summer in a glass right there!
Now if you are looking for a more 21 and older version of this party punch, check out the tiger’s blood party punch cocktail over at Around My Family Table.