Make these baked bacon cheeseburger egg rolls for your next party. They are so easy and everyone will love them.
At the start of the new year, I started gathering ideas for some healthy meal options. One of the ideas I wanted to try out were some baked egg rolls. I thought cheeseburger egg rolls sounded really good. I always have ground turkey on hand and thought ground turkey would be a little healthier than hamburger and would be great in a baked egg roll (which would be better than a fried egg roll). You see how I’m trying to be healthy here?!?! 🙂 That is how these baked bacon cheeseburger egg rolls came about. Now I didn’t use turkey bacon, but you could if you wanted to be extra healthy.
Egg roll wrappers are super easy to use and you could fill them with anything you want. If you have trouble wrapping them, just use a bit of water around the edges and it will seal it closed.
My family loved these! My kids (who don’t usually eat cheeseburgers) devoured these. All we needed was a little ketchup and mustard for dipping.
We ate these for dinner, but they would be great for any party or game day. Sometimes I just like appetizers for dinner!
Here are some other appetizers you might want to check out.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Prickly Pear Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Blackberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Easy Churro Dessert Board
- Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Shark Party Punch
- Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole – Freezer Meal
- Purple Ombre Cake
- Disney Inspired Mickey Mouse Soft Pretzels