Pina Colada Party Punch has fresh tropical flavor and even looks like an island cocktail! Who doesn’t love a delicious drink with an umbrella in it? Pina Colada Punch is the best easy party punch recipe to serve at your next party or backyard luau.
Pina Colada Party Punch Celebration
It seems like there is a day for everything! Did you know that today is actually national pina colada day?!?! How crazy is that? Even though I think it’s a crazy thing to have a day for, I sure do love this sparkling pina colada party punch and I have a good excuse to share this delicious and easy non-alcoholic punch recipe with you all!
I find it fitting that this day is the middle of summer, when the temps are super high here in AZ. Because there is nothing I love better than a delicious frosty beverage in the middle of summer. Especially when I’m stuck at home, wishing I were on a beach somewhere! You all know that I love a good party punch and I always have the stuff on hand to make one or two, just in case I’m in the mood for a good drink, or we have some unexpected company. And this one is a crowd pleaser for sure! It only takes 3 ingredients and 10 minutes to whip up. It’s perfect for luaus, showers, or just because.
If you’re throwing an adults only party, feel free to add some alcohol and turn up the music. My Coconut Banana Bread and this Pina Colada Bars recipe from Tidy Mom would be perfect to serve along with the punch!
- 46 oz can Pineapple juice
- 2 cups coco real (cream of coconut - found in liquor section)
- 1 liter bottle sparkling/seltzer water
- In a blender mix together the 1/2 can pineapple juice and 1 cup coco real.
- Pour into a pitcher.
- Blend the remaining pineapple juice and coco real in the blender and add it to the pitcher.
- Add sparkling water.
- Pour into a glass 1/2 full of ice.
With a glass of pina colada punch in your hand, you might forget for just a minute that you aren’t sitting on a beach. 🙂
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Christmas Punch
- Coconut Lime Party Punch
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole – Freezer Meal
- Purple Ombre Cake
- Mickey Mouse Freak Shake
- Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- Lemonade Mix