This Watermelon Margarita Mocktail recipe is a fun and summery take on a classic. It is the perfect blend of sweet and tart and contains no alcohol, so all ages can enjoy it.
One of my favorite things to do when I host guests is to make them something good to drink. A beautiful and delicious drink just ads so much to a get together. And these virgin watermelon margaritas are the perfect drink to impress guests.
Virgin Watermelon Margarita
I love a delicious and beautiful drink. But being that I don’t drink alcohol, I sometimes feel sad that I don’t get to try those beautiful drinks that come from the bar at the restaurant. So I’ve made it a mission of mine to create really delicious drinks and mocktails that everyone of all ages can enjoy.
I just think a delicious drink can add so much to a get together, or even just a simple night at home with the family. Easy party punch recipes don’t take a lot of time to put together and most things can keep in a freezer or pantry until you are ready to use it. Although party punch is my favorite thing to make, I do enjoy making a delicious mocktail as well.
Easy Mocktail Recipes
Some of my favorite mocktail recipes are blackberry mojito mocktail, mai tai mocktail, hurricane mocktail recipe I also have these 40+ mocktail recipes you gotta check out. This non-alcoholic watermelon margarita mocktail was a hit with the family.
I rimmed the glasses with a coarse salt and sugar mixture and I really loved it! My kids weren’t huge fans of the salt in it, but I thought it was just the perfect amount of salt to go with the tartness of the limes.
This recipe is for 2 servings, but you could always double or triple it to serve more guests.
- 1 cup limeade (already mixed, or from concentrate mixed with water per instructions)
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 2 TBL fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup watermelon juice (found in the refrigerator section by all the juice)
- club soda
- lime wedges
- watermelon slices
- sugar and salt for rim
- Slice your lime and run lime wedge around edge of glasses
- Dip the rim of your glass into the sugar an salt mixture, set aside
- Mix together limeade, simple syrup, lime juice and watermelon juice
- Fill glasses with the ice
- Pour mixture evenly into both glasses
- Top with Club Soda
- Add lime wedge and watermelon slices to garnish
- Squeeze lime into drink and enjoy
If drink is not sweet enough add a bit more watermelon juice. If it's too sweet, add another squeeze of lime. See this post on How To Make Simple Syrup if you need.
There really is no right or wrong way to enjoy this non-alcoholic Watermelon Margarita Mocktail. I can’t wait until our next summer party to make up a batch for the family.
If you’ve got a special occasion coming up and are in need of a punch recipe, make sure and check out all these easy party punch recipes. I’m sure you’ll find just what you need.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Prickly Pear Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Copycat Disneyland Mint Julep Recipe
- Arizona Sunset Mocktail Party Punch
- Black Magic Halloween Party Punch Recipe
- Black Cat Cupcakes
- White Cranberry Peach Lemonade
- Lemonade Mix
- Green Velvet Cake Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting