Who says you have to be on vacation to enjoy a delicious drink? Be transported to the tropics while in your own backyard with this Hurricane Mocktail Recipe.
I first shared this Hurricane party punch recipe over at Bread Booze and Bacon with my friend Julie’s readers. But I thought you guys might like to give it a try too.
I’m super stoked to share with you one of my favorite easy party punch recipes. Now I’ll be straight up with you. I don’t drink alcohol. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t love a good drink. Mine just happen to of the virgin variety.
Hurricane Mocktail Recipe
I created a base that could be served at any type of party. This hurricane party punch recipe would be great for a family-friendly get-together or can be served to the 21 and older crowd. Either way, you will love it and it is really delicious!
I couldn’t help but take a picture of the garnish sticks. Are they not just the prettiest?!?! And they totally make the drink extra awesome!
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup passion fruit syrup
- Silver rum
- Dark rum
- Club soda/lemon lime soda
- Oranges for garnish
- Limes for garnish
- Cherries for garnish
- Mix together your party punch base: orange juice, lime juice, pineapple juice and passion fruit syrup.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Pour 6 - 8 ounces of the punch base into a glass of ice.
- For non-alcoholic version: add 1 oz grenad
- Top it off with a little bit of club soda for some fizz
- Garnish with fruit
For a Coctail version (21 and older): Add 1 1/4 oz silver rum and stir into drink base. Then float 1/2 oz dark rum on top.
Besides making mocktails, easy party punch recipes are some of my most favorite recipes to make. I always keep stuff on hand to throw together a delicious drink whenever we have company over. And I have an easy party punch recipe for any occasion!
Some of my favorite party punches at the moment are, this mai-tai mocktail party punch recipe or this raspberry crush party punch which is the best party punch recipe ever! This is my kids’ favorite party drink.
This drink is the perfect end of summer drink. Let me know how you try it!
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Milky Fizz Recipe
- Pear of Dice Soda Recipe
- Lime Rickey Mocktail
- Coconut Lime Party Punch
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Cranberry Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- Pomegranate Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Copycat Disneyland Mint Julep Recipe
- Shark Party Punch
- Mermaid Party Punch
- Sunshine Berry Spritzer – Non Alcoholic Brunch Party Punch Recipe