Christmas party punch is a great party drink to serve at your holiday parties and festivities. Cranberry Apple Fizz party punch is non-alcoholic, so even little elves can enjoy it!
You may remember that I love a good punch. A punch to drink, that is. Easy party punch recipes can make a huge impact on a party.
With all the upcoming holiday parties, I decided it was time to make the perfect holiday party punch. This Cranberry Apple Fizz Christmas party punch recipe is the perfect party drink for all your guests. Even the littlest guests will be coming back for seconds.
Christmas Party Punch
I got to thinking about a holiday party drink when I came across this new flavor of Sprite. I have seen a cranberry splash version of Sierra Mist, but this is the first time I’ve seen cranberry Sprite. I assume this is a seasonal flavor, so I decided to snatch some up and come up with a tasty Christmas party punch. You can’t get more holiday season than cranberries and apples! Of course, this would be perfect to serve with Thanksgiving dinner, too.
This Christmas party punch is so easy to put together and needs just a few ingredients.
- 2 liters Cran-Apple juice blend
- 2 liters Sprite Cranberry
- 2 6oz cans pineapple juice
- A splash of lemon juice (approx. 1 TBL)
- crushed ice
- fresh cranberries and apple slices to garnish
- If possible, chill juices and soda pop before mixing punch.
- Pour all juices (cran-apple, pineapple, lemon) and soda into a pitcher and stir.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice and pour cranberry apple fizz over ice.
- Garnish with cranberries and apples.
- If you can’t find Sprite Cranberry, any lemon-lime flavored soda would work and still taste great.
The cranberries are just for looks and really you don’t want to eat those, unless you want to make sugared cranberries. It’s Yummi has a recipe for Cranberry Blood Orange Sugar-Free Spritzer that uses sugared cranberries. But the apple slices sure taste yummy with this holiday mocktail drink. Plus it all looks so pretty in the glass together! 🙂
Like I said, all your guests will be coming back for this, and since there is no alcohol, you don’t have to worry about little ones taking a sip or two. My kids absolutely love it!
Here are some other easy party punch recipes you may like:
Sunshine Berry Spritzer brunch party punch recipe
Fresh and Fruity Party Punch recipe