Give people something to read the next time they use the bathroom at your house. These Bathroom Signs Cut Files will keep your guests entertained the next time they need to use the facilities.
Bathroom signs can be so clever and funny. This one I’ve had in my bathroom for a while and I just love it. I put it up to remind my kids to not only keep the room clean, but their hands and their language and really everything!
I used this Keep It Clean design and created a stencil to make this sign. You can see just how easy it is to make a stencil using vinyl in this post, how to make a stencil using vinyl in Cricut Design Space.
Are you the type that loves a clever sign in your bathroom? If so, maybe this keep it clean cut file is for you! I’m sure you’ll find something you love if you scroll down a bit too.
This file will come in a zip file. When you unzip the file, you’ll be able to use the SVG file.
Bathroom Signs Cut Files
This month my crafty friends and I are so excited to bring you these awesome bathroom signs cut files. I love having the opportunity to work with these talented ladies. There is something for everyone here.
Make sure and hop around to these other sites to see how to make these bathroom signs. Which one do you think you’ll do first?
- Flush This Is Not Show and Tell
- Last Square of Toilet Paper
- Nice Butt
- Wash Your Hands, Ya Filthy Animal
- Bathroom Mirror Affirmations
- Alexa, Clean the Toilet
- Wash Brush Floss Flush
- Cute Bum
- Please Seat Yourself
- Get Naked…Don’t Make It Weird
- Beauty Doesn’t Rinse Off
- Hello Sweet Cheeks
- Keep It Clean
- So Fresh & So Clean
- Bathroom Open 24 Hours Please Seat Yourself
- Floral Heart Cut File
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Easy Pressed Flower Wall Art
- Free Printable Travel I Spy
- DIY Weekly Menu Board
- Lego Batman Movie T-Shirts
- Free Printable Birthday Card and A Giveaway
- Printable Snoopy Dog House Kid Craft
- Easy Mickey Mouse Shirt Tutorial
- Gift Wrapped Front Door – with Tag
- 20 bug crafts to make