This year print out this free printable Valentine’s Day card for gifting to the special someone in your life.
I am super excited about today’s post. Any chance I get to use my doodles and hand lettering in a project, I get really excited! I’ve heard that when penguins find their true love, they stay together forever. That was my inspiration for this super cute free printable Valentine’s Day card.
How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day with your special someone. Do you go all out? Or keep it simple with a nice card? I usually always get my husband a card and some chocolates. I also get my kids a fun valentine. We share a fun Valentine’s dinner with the kids with heart shaped meatloaf (sounds weird but is really good), salad with pink ranch dressing, baked potatoes and if I’m feeling really on top of things, homemade pink rolls.
I had so much fun creating these cute little penguins. Once I designed the card, I thought it’d be fun to add a couple of smaller cards too. I took away the Valentine on the smaller cards so that you could use these cards for a day other that Valentine’s Day if you feel inspired to share the love.
I think these cards turned out really fun and cute and love that their little penguin flippers almost look like a heart.
Free Printable Valentine’s Day Card
You can download these free printable Valentine’s Day card using the link below. These are for personal use only.
Who is the penguin in your life?
Happy Valentine’s Day card gifting!
- I Love Halftime Free Super Bowl Printable
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Back to School Teacher Gift – Pencil Holder
- Harry Potter Bookmarks
- Free Pin The Tail On The Unicorn Printable
- Free Disney Coloring Pages
- Disney Lettering Practice Sheets
- Free Printable Hand Lettering Practice Sheets
- Birthday Hand Lettering Practice Sheet
- Free Concessions Printable Banner
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Page
- Stove Top Potpourri Recipe with Printable