Any super reader will love these Free Coloring Bookmarks to mark their page while taking a book break.
There are 3 designs of coloring bookmarks, and 2 of each design. Making 6 total bookmarks per page. Print these out onto cardstock to make them a little more sturdy.
Use a paper cutter or scissors to trim these apart. I used a small hole punch to add a hole to the top of each of the bookmarks.
We just grabbed a handful of colored pencils and colored in these bookmarks. But you can use crayons or markers too. And if you wanted to make them extra sturdy, run them through the laminating machine, trim them and add some twine.
The kids loved these. I think they’d be great for classrooms or birthday parties too. There was something for everyone in these 3 designs.
Free Reading Printables
I’ve once again teamed up with an amazing group of printable designers to bring you a whole bunch of free Reading Printables.
These are all so great! Hop around to their blogs and grab these fun printables.
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Reading Challenge Coloring Page
- Hello Creative Family – Book Club Reading Tracker
- Happiness is Homemade – Alphabet Scavenger Hunt
- Crafting in the Rain – Book Quote Sign
- The Country Chic Cottage – Book Lover Sticker Sheet
- Everyday Party Magazine – Printable Bookmarks
- Happy Go Lucky – Color By Code Reading Logs
- 100 Directions – Floral Bookmark and Reading Log
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – Reading Bingo
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – Alphabet Bingo
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Printable Reading Log
- Liz on Call – Coloring Bookmarks
- Printable Crush – Alphabet Tracing Worksheet
- Creatively Beth – Owl Themed Bookmarks to Color
- Mad in Crafts – 28-Day Reading Challenge Calendar
- Tried & True Creative – Books Are Friends Coloring Page
There is just so much festive fun in one group. Which printable are you going to print out first??