Craft up the most festive and fun Valentine’s Day holiday decor, gift tags, t-shirts or more with these free Conversation Hearts SVG Files.
This post contains affiliate links which means I make a little something extra when you purchase through the link.
I just can’t let Valentine’s Day happen this year without making coordinating shirts for my daughters. Making DIY shirts is one of my favorite things to do. Especially for the holidays.
To make these conversation hearts t-shirts you will need:
And you’ll need the SVG files which you can download at the end of this post.
If you haven’t made a shirt using iron on vinyl before, definitely check out this post on How to Make a Custom T-Shirt using your Cricut. And if you haven’t ever uploaded a SVG file to Cricut Design Space, check out this How to Upload a SVG to Design Space video.
It’s not too difficult and making a Valentine t-shirt using these free Valentine’s Day Cut Files would be a great beginning project. A few things to remember, mirror image your design before cutting and place the iron on vinyl shiny side down when loading it onto your cutting mat.
You can use just one of the 4 conversation heart cut files or use all 4. Just turn off any of the layers you don’t want in Design Space to make your project.
Free Valentine’s SVG Files
I’ve teamed up once again with my favorite SVG designers to bring you even more ideas and free Valentine’s Day SVG files. These are all so good!
Make sure to hop around and grab all these free files. I love how we each have our own unique styles and that there is something for everyone.
- I Love You – That’s What Che Said
- Love Letter – We Can Make That
- You’re My Lobster – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Zombie Ate My Heart – Printable Crush
- All We Need is Love – Kelly Leigh Creates
- My Class is Full of Sweet Hearts – unOriginal Mom
- Love Shirt – Try It Like It Create It
- My Heart Belongs To Mommy/Daddy – Hello Creative Family
- Love You Most. The End. I win. – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Valentine Tacos – Everyday Party Magazine
- Donuts are My Valentine – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Hello Love – The Girl Creative
- Conversation Hearts – Liz on Call
- Llama Love You Forever – Life Sew Savory
- Scrunchie Valentine – Fynes Designs
- All of Me Loves All of You – Cutting Machine Crafting
- XOXO Pajamas – SeeLindsay
- Love Bites – Homemade Heather
- Love Stinks, Let’s Drink – Leap of Faith Crafting
As for the Conversation Hearts SVG Files, fill in your email below and once you confirm, the files will be sent straight to your in box.
I love the versatility of these Conversation Heart SVG files. They can be used with adhesive vinyl for notebooks or home decor. These hearts cut out of card stock woul look cute as gift tags. So many possibilities.