Make all the Christmas decor, shirts, treat bags, cards and more with these Free Christmas Gnome SVG Cut Files.
Garden gnomes haven’t always been a favorite of mine. But once I saw some in some holiday gear, I became a huge fan! I think they are such a cute addition to the season.
These 3 cute little gnomes are holding some of the festive elements of the season. They would look cute on a wooden sign, Christmas card, printed as a large print or a reverse canvas.
And I love any excuse to use my hand lettering, doodles and Cricut machines in a project. So this project was super fun!
Download the cut file using the link below. This will download as a zip file and will need to be unzipped before you are able to use it. If you are using a Cricut cutting machine and Design Space, make sure to see How to Upload a SVG file.
Ready for you free cut file download? Fill in your name and email in the box below, confirm your subscription and the Christmas Gnome Cut files will be sent to your inbox.
Free Christmas SVG Files
I’m back collaborating with some of my SVG design gals to bring you even more free Christmas SVG Files. I’m sure you are going to find something you love in this bunch.
Make sure and hop over to all of these blogs and grab these super fun Christmas designs.
Christmas Lights from Special Heart Studio
- Happily Ever After Cut File
- Free Circus Cut Files
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Free Popsicle Coloring Page
- Free Birthday Printable Banner
- Free Pin The Tail On The Unicorn Printable
- Got Candy Halloween SVG File
- 10 Birthday Gifts to Make with Cricut Joy
- DIY Birthday Banner with Cricut
- Summer Craft Ideas for Kids
- Disney Inspired Mickey Mouse Soft Pretzels
- How to make a Burlap Wreath