September is finally here! School has started and now it is time to start thinking about the holidays. At least that is what’s on my mind these days. The kids are super excited about Halloween and are trying to narrow down what they want to be. Once the Halloween decor went up, they got even more excited. Today I’m sharing this super easy, and perfect for the season, free printable ghost banner.
This banner is seriously so easy to make! All you have to do is download the printable (making as many ghosts as you want) get out your favorite scissors, turn on your recorded shows and get your cuttin’ on. 🙂 Once they are all cut out, just punch holes in the tops of the ghosts and string them on some cute bakers twine to hang up on your display.
You can download the ghosts using the link below. Please remember these are for personal use only. This will print 4 ghosts per page.
Here are some other Halloween printables you may like:
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Harry Potter Bookmarks
- Mermaid Tail Bookmarks
- Free Dinosaur Printables
- Kawaii Fruit Coloring Pages
- Free Birthday Printable Banner
- Free Coloring Bookmarks
- Free Valentine’s Day Printable Banner
- Free Halloween Printable Banner
- Free Printable Hand Lettering Practice Sheets
- Free Color By Number Printables
- Free Printable Birthday Card and A Giveaway