Add a touch of celebration, balloons and festive fun to your mantle, wall or doorway, with this Free Birthday Printable Banner.
Do you go all out for birthdays at your house? We usually try and keep it simple in terms of decorating for a birthday. But even a simple banner can make a big impact for the special day.
Printables are a great way to add a little something to your decor without taking up a ton of space to store. Print and cut. That’s how easy it is to add this banner to your mantle.
Birthday Printable Banner
I tried to keep this a very basic and simple design so that it would work with any color or theme of the party. The balloons can be used or left out when you are ready to hang your birthday printable banner.
Either way it’ll look great! And it will add just the perfect touch of Birthday celebration to your home.
I printed the banner on some white cardstock and used a paper cutter and scissors to cut out the banner. I used a small hole punch to make holes in the top corners of each of the penants. Then used bakers twine to string it all together.
Free Birthday Printables
I’ve once again teamed up with an amazing group of printable designers to bring you a whole bunch of free Birthday Printables.
These are all so great! Hop around to their blogs and grab these fun printables.
- Printable cupcake / cake toppers – Brooklyn Berry Design
- Birthday activity placemats – Hello Creative Family
- Birthday crossword – Crafting in the Rain
- Balloon cupcake toppers – The Country Chic Cottage
- Birthday banner – Everyday Party Magazine
- Video game birthday cards – Happy Go Lucky
- DIY birthday button – 100 Directions
- Birthday coloring page – Mad in Crafts
- Birthday interview – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Birthday cards set – Pineapple Paper Co
- Birthday scavenger hunt – Fun for Litte Ones
- Birthday banner – Liz on Call
- Rosette badges – Persia Lou
- Multicultural kids thank you – Tried and True
- Doodle flower cupcake toppers – Creatively Beth
There is just so much festive fun in one group. Which printable are you going to print out first??