I’m not sure if I love spring colors every year as much as I do this year, but I can’t get enough! Last week I shared my Welcome Spring printable with all of you. I really love how it turned out. Since I loved it so much, I decided to make a mini banner to go along with it. This free spring printable banner would look great in any space. And because it’s mini, it will fit anywhere too!
I used some of the same flowers from my welcome spring printable for the pennants on the banner. I also added a few more to get some extra spring colors in the banner.
Download the free spring pintable banner using the link below:
My mom wanted a spring banner to go on her burlap wreath. It works for that too!
I’ve still got more spring projects in the works. I think they will just have to stay up until the 4th of July!
More spring projects you may enjoy:
- I Love Halftime Free Super Bowl Printable
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Harry Potter Bookmarks
- Free Dinosaur Printables
- Disney Lettering Practice Sheets
- Teacher Target Gift Card Printable
- Free Printable Planner Stickers
- Mickey Loves Minnie Printable
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Page
- Boo’tackular Halloween Gift Tags
- Halloween Coloring Page
- Free Printable Birthday Card and A Giveaway