Why does decorating for Halloween get more fun every year? For me I think it’s because my kids get excited when they start to see spiders, pumpkins and witches around our house. As my kids get older, I get more into the Halloween spirit. But never in a scary or spooky way, they don’t like that (and honestly, I don’t either). But we love festive Halloween decorations and this year I wanted to add something simple to my decorations because I had a lot going on around it. I created this simple trick or treat free printable, put it into a black frame and added it to my Halloween decor.
Paired with this cute printable Halloween banner, it really creates a fun display for my entry way. My kids see this and are getting super excited for Halloween! I love decorating with printables. I think they are such a fun addition to any decor and they are fun to change out for different seasons and holidays.
You can download this Trick or Treat free printable using the link below:
Happy Trick or Treating!
More Halloween printables:
- Happily Ever After Cut File
- Free Circus Cut Files
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- How To Make An Envelope Out Of Paper
- How To Make a Pop Up Flower Card
- Free Coloring Bookmarks
- Layered Ornament SVG Files
- School Fuel Tumbler SVG
- No Sew Disney Cruise Fish Extender DIY
- DIY Wall Calendar
- How To Make a Vinyl Stencil in Cricut Design Space
- How to Make a Big Bow for a Wreath