This hand lettered free printable for the 4th of July will add a fun element to your holiday decor this year! Especially if you love the red, white and blue that is all the rage this time of year.
The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I love to decorate my home for it, I love to create fun and delicious food for it and I love to do fun things with my kids for it. One of the ways I like to add a touch of red, white and blue to my holiday decor is through printables. And since I am loving the whole hand lettering vibe right now, I decided to use my favorite Tombow pens (the dual brush pens and the mono twin) to create a fun hand lettered free printable, perfect for the 4th of July.
I actually sketched this with the mono drawing pencils and once I traced all the black areas with the mono twin, I erased all the pencil marks. Then I just free handed the red and blue with the brush pens. I used the blender pen to create the watercolor effect on the stars.
It’s the perfect addition to my existing 4th of July entry way. And it’s just in time for the 4th!
You can download the hand lettered free printable using the link below:
Here are some other 4th of July printables you might enjoy.
Hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July!
*This post contains affiliate links to some of the products I used to create it.
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Back to School Teacher Gift – Pencil Holder
- Harry Potter Bookmarks
- Mermaid Tail Bookmarks
- 100 Days of School Printables
- Free Pin The Tail On The Unicorn Printable
- Free Printable Travel I Spy
- Print and Cut DIY Magnetic Bookmarks
- Free Printable Christmas Coloring Page
- Simple Thank You Gift Idea
- Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards
- School Birthday Treat Idea