These free printable bottle gift tags turn your favorite sparkling beverage into a perfect hostess or holiday gift.
It really is a wonderful time of year. The holidays. Celebrating with family and friends, the lights, the scents the parties and the list goes on and on. Even though it’s busy, gift giving can be easy and take no time.
Free printables are one of my favorite things to help me make gift giving easy and fun. There are just so many ways to create a fun gift out of something so average. With holiday parties and the New Year upon us, a bottle of your favorite sparkling (or not) beverage is always an easy gift idea. It could be a gift for your neighbors to enjoy when they wish, or a great hostess gift if you are headed to a New Year’s Eve party.
I created this hand lettered bottle gift tag that is perfect for any New Year’s Eve hostess gift. All you have to do is download the printable, you will get one of each design pictured on one page. Cut out you bottle gift tags and slide them down onto your bottle.
You can download these bottle gift tags using the link below: (for personal use only)
I mean, who does’t want to ring in the New Year with a glass of their favorite bubbly drink?
If you love the buffalo check trend, I have these bottle gift tags I created last year that are just as great!
Cheers to the New Yearhttps://lizoncall.com/2015/12/01/printable-bottle-gift-tag/
So what are your big New Year’s Eve plans?
Happy New Year!
- Free Funny Thanksgiving Cut Files
- I Love Halftime Free Super Bowl Printable
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Back to School Teacher Gift – Pencil Holder
- Free Printable Travel I Spy
- Birthday Hand Lettering Practice Sheet
- Mickey Loves Minnie Printable
- Printable Snoopy Dog House Kid Craft
- Autumn Word Search for kids
- Tips and Printables for a Popsicle Stand
- Summer Schedule: How to Keep Kids Busy: Free Printable Summer Schedule
- Color the Rainbow