Merry Christmas Eve friends!
I just wanted to wish you all the best Christmas! I hope you are able take some time to relax, enjoy the holidays and to spend it with those you love. This year I’m so thankful for all of your support, for following along with me and encouraging me to keep doing what I’m doing. We’ve made it through a blogging platform switch (which means a whole new system that I’m still learning) and rebranding and we’re still going strong!
I’m excited to spend the next week with my family and friends. Focusing on the reason for the season and to ring in the New Year. I will see you back here in 2015!!! CRAZY! I’m excited to see what the next year has in store for Liz on Call.
From my family to yours,
- Free Christmas Cut Files
- Easy Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Holiday Gift Wrap Ideas
- Free Printable Happy Christmas Cards
- 3D Snowflake Cut Files
- Free Christmas Gnome SVG Cut Files
- Layered Ornament SVG Files
- How To Make A Double Ribbon Bow For A Wreath
- Rustic DIY Mickey Mouse Ornament
- Paper Lantern Christmas Ornaments
- Stove Top Potpourri Recipe with Printable
- Tips and Printables for a Popsicle Stand