Anything is possible free printable from the new movie Pan would be a sweet addition to your son or daughters bedroom. Or really anywhere you love to see inspirational quotes.
Are you excited to see the new Pan movie that is coming out in theaters today? I grew up watching the Disney version of Peter Pan and I’m excited for this new twist on the story. I can’t wait to see how Peter becomes Peter Pan and I’m excited to see Hugh Jackman play Blackbeard. I couldn’t recognize him at first.
Well I’m not the only one that’s excited about this new movie! I got together with some of my blogging friends and together we decided to share with you all 10 crafts, printables, treats and drinks to go along with the Pan movie opening. Just look at all the fun there is to be had!
I love this theme in the movie. I want my kids to remember that really anything is possible if they believe it. Although I did have to tell my son that if he jumped from the roof with a towel wrapped around him like wings, he would not fly. 🙂 But as far as their dreams, they can achieve anything!
You can download this free printable to display in your home, buy clicking the link below:
Anything is Possible Free Printable
Make sure to hop around and check out all these fun ideas!
- Pirate Munch Party Mix from Around My Family Table
- Tiger Lily Truffles from Bread Booze Bacon
- Pixie Bread from Home Made Interest
- Neverland Pirates Treasure Popcorn Mix from The Love Nerds
- Pan Quote Printables from Reasons to Skip the Housework
- Pan Necklace Craft from Celebrating Family
- Flying in the Clouds Pirate Punch from Lady Behind the Curtain
- Anything is Possible Free Printable from Liz on Call
- Talk Like a Pirate Treasure Hunt from A Whimsicle Life
- Mermaid’s Milk fromPopsiculture
So tell me, do you have a Pan fan at your house?
Happy Movie Watching!
Comments & Reviews
Kat@Home. Made. Interest. says
so glad you mentioned Hugh (we’re totally on a first name basis) too! lol Love the printable, hope the movie is good!
Liz Call says
Glad I’m not the only fan!
JoAnn @ Whimsicle says
Beautiful reminder for kids!
Liz Call says