Hi Lizzie Janer’s! We are so happy for Liz and her soon-to-be bundle of bliss and just as thrilled she asked us to take over for a day! Thanks Liz! To quickly introduce ourselves, we’re twin sisters Kelli and Kristi from Lolly Jane, a DIY/home improvement blog where we share tips for painting and redoing furniture, holiday crafts, creating home decor on a budget and once in a while, we’ll even share some tasty desserts along the way! We’d love for you to stop by and say hi!
Today we’re sharing a fun gift tag with you to tie onto a labor day gift, not to be confused with the Labor Day holiday, but the day the momma-to-be goes into labor! (: Our oldest sister is having a baby girl this month and we spoiled her with a handful of goodies to enjoy post-partum in her hospital room. Take a peek at a few must’s to give the resting momma:
- Snack: load that hungry momma up with her fav treats!
- Air freshener: help mask the sterile hospital smell.
- Chapstick: lips get so chapped throughout childbirth.
- Comfy socks: no one wants to put their feet on icky hospital floors. Plus, they’re cute (;
- Magazine: guilty pleasure to enjoy while the sweet baby naps.
Thanks again for having us be your guesties today, Liz! Hope you get some R&R while you smother your new little one with love (;
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- I Love Halftime Free Super Bowl Printable
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Back to School Teacher Gift – Pencil Holder
- Harry Potter Bookmarks
- Kawaii Fruit Coloring Pages
- Free Birthday Printable Banner
- Space Rocket Coloring Pages
- Disney Lettering Practice Sheets
- 10 Quick and Easy Birthday Gift Ideas
- Last Minute Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
- Halloween Coloring Page
- Love you to the Moon and Back Free Printable