Hey all you “Liz on Call” readers I am Laura and I blog over at Pink Cake Plate!! I share fun and easy recipes and crafts on my blog!! I am so happy to be here to show you some of the fun items you will find in my handbag!! this is my “Disney Style” version of what’s in my bag!!! Thank you so much Liz for inviting me to share a little of my chaos with your reader!!
There are some things I carry with me every time I visit Disneyland! First things first I always carry a “cross body bag” I cannot tell you how much I love them. They let you keep your hands free for all kinds of things from eating to shopping to hanging on for dear life!!! I highly recommend finding one you like that is large enough to hold all your must have items. The other thing I recommend is to find a bag that is different or unique, so if it gets lost it is easily identified. I love my ruffle bag and now have two!! You can find my tutorial how to make your own HERE!
Here are the things you will find in my “Disney Style” bag every time I head into the parks for a fun day in the Happiest Place on Earth!!
1. Coin Purse with Identification~you have to have ID with you when you’re in the Parks.
2. I always have a small note-book and pen~you never know when you will need to jot down a phone number, a name or something else important!
3. Hard Candies~ I cannot tell you how much of a life saver these can be! It’s hot, your thirsty, you’re in line for Space Mountain and there is not water fountain in sight. Pop a piece of hard candy in your mouth and you have at least 5 minuets to forget how thirsty you are!!! I must have these in my bag hands down!!! If you don’t like candy carry SF gum it is a great option also to quench your thirst!
4. Ok these Dental Pics are another wonder tool!!! Your always eating in the Parks and one of my favs is Popcorn, you know where I am going with this, yup these little babies have saved my gums on a number of occasions!!! LOL!!
5. I love my Point and Shoot camera! When I want a picture and don’t want to use my phone a point and shoot is great!!
6. My phone! do I really need to explain?
7. I always pick up a lanyard before I get to the Parks this eventually goes around my neck and it holds my Park ticket, a room key and a little change.
8. Sunscreen you must have sunscreen. I love these little packet they are great but if you can’t find these I would recommend a travel size.
9. Lip Gloss I must have some sort of lip protection. Cake batter chap stick is a good one to have with you too!!
10. Canned power and cord! So when your phone dies because your blowing up your Instagram feed you gotta have some way to recharge your phone!!!
11. Business cards~ you never know who you might run into!!!
12. Lens cloth~ when you get off Splash Mountain and your glasses are a mess you need this to get them all sparkly clean again!!!
So there it is just a “Glimpse Inside” my “Disney Style” bag! Thank you so much Liz for letting me share a little bit of my crazy life with you all!!! If you have a chance you can find me at these local Social Media Hot Spots!!
Thank you Laura for sharing your fun Disney bag secrets with us! Isn’t she the Best!?!?
She is so nice to fill in for me while I am busy unpacking and organizing. Have I mentioned moving stinks! I’m hoping we can find our way over to Disneyland sometime next year and I can’t wait to pack my Disney Bag!!
Happy Park Hopping!
Love Disney too? Here are more fun Disney Posts:
- Best Snacks and Treats at Disneyland
- Hampton Inn & Suites Garden Grove an Anaheim Area Hotel
- Christmas Punch
- Best Snacks To Bring To Disneyland
- Residence Inn an Anaheim Area Hotel
- Howard Johnson an Anaheim Area Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Anaheim Area Hotel
- Copycat Disneyland Mint Julep Recipe
- Here For The Treats DIY Disney Halloween Shirts
- How to Make a Custom T-Shirt with the Cricut Explore Air 2
- Mini Mickey Mouse Pizza
- Tips and Printables for a Popsicle Stand