I stink at meal planning. I hate when 5:00 rolls around and everyone is hungry and I haven’t thought about what to make for dinner.
We have the food in the house to make something, it just needed to be thawed out or started earlier than 5:00. I’m sure I’m not the only one with this problem. There are so many CUTE menu board ideas out there. My issue was finding a place in my kitchen to put one up!
I decided to create my own layout for a weekly menu board and then decide how I could best utilize it in my own kitchen.
Here are some different ways of using these particular free printable weekly menus:
For me however, most of my problem is coming up with meal ideas. It’s not that I don’t like cooking, it’s just hard for me to remember what I’ve done or what my family likes. We tend to eat the same things over and over, just because of my lack of remembering. So when I saw this menu board idea on pinterest, I knew this would work perfect for me.
I found an empty crayon box and covered it with scrapbook paper, mod podge and washi tape. I attached a magent on the back and stuck it on my new magnet board. (remember I told you had big plans for that magnet board!)
All of our favorites are written down and I can pick and choose what we will eat each week. I can jot down the ingredients I need on a note pad (that also fits perfectly on my magnet board) making grocery shopping so much easier.
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- I Love Halftime Free Super Bowl Printable
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Harry Potter Bookmarks
- Kawaii Fruit Coloring Pages
- Free Pin The Tail On The Unicorn Printable
- Hand Lettered Free Printable Birthday Card
- Free Printable Planner Stickers
- Free Printable Happy Birthday Flower Wrapper
- Free Printable Christmas Coloring Page
- Lemonade Mix
- Stove Top Potpourri Recipe with Printable
- Free Printable Ghost Banner