This is what I put into my crock pot to make this:
I cook up a big box of pasta (I like the tri color pasta) and serve the “Alfredo” on top. You could also use rice instead of pasta. It is really quick and easy and it tastes good too. This is a great meal to take to a friend or family member.
There have been times when I didn’t have ranch dressing (which as you know, I’m famous for not having all the ingredients for recipes, so I come up with something on the fly), so instead I’ve used an onion soup mix. It gave it more of a stroganoff feel, but still really good. And if you like cream of chicken instead, use that. This really is a fail proof recipe.
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Cranberry Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Non Alcoholic Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- Arizona Sunset Mocktail Party Punch
- Black Magic Halloween Party Punch Recipe
- Sparkling Pina Colada Party Punch
- Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- How to make Buttermilk Syrup if you don’t have Buttermilk
- Root Beer Float Ice Cream in a Bag
- Christmas Veggie Tray