As I was looking at different recipes, I realized I didn’t have everything needed for any 1 recipe. I went to my pantry and pulled out things I had and that is how this dish came to be.
I pulled out a bottle of chicken that I canned last year, perfect for quick meals, and just shredded it right in the bottle. You could use tuna instead if your family likes that. It turned out great and everybody really liked it.
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Coconut Lime Party Punch
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Dragon Party Punch
- Fruit Punch Recipe
- Purple Popcorn
- Holiday Party Punch Recipe
- Raspberry Crush – the Best Party Punch Recipe
- Root Beer Float Ice Cream in a Bag
- Christmas Veggie Tray