He was so excited to start painting he could hardly contain himself! I decided we should make some cards. I LOVE anything that has to do with hand prints so we made these hand print flower bouquet cards.
Using his handprint and his fingerprints, we were able to make a really cute card! You can see he really liked using his fingers on this project!
I thought these would be perfect for Mother’s Day or for a fun Welcome Spring card, so I added some writing to the front of the card. I’m needing to write a thank you note to my neighbor and I think she will love the Welcome Spring card!
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Happily Ever After Cut File
- Free Circus Cut Files
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Greeting Card Organizer Box
- 3D Snowflake Cut Files
- Layered Ornament SVG Files
- How To Use the Cricut Maker Engraving Tool
- DIY Birthday Banner with Cricut
- DIY Hot Chocolate Bar Sign
- Easter Bunny Canvas Art
- Printable Snoopy Dog House Kid Craft
- Autumn Word Search for kids