He was so excited to start painting he could hardly contain himself! I decided we should make some cards. I LOVE anything that has to do with hand prints so we made these hand print flower bouquet cards.
Using his handprint and his fingerprints, we were able to make a really cute card! You can see he really liked using his fingers on this project!
I thought these would be perfect for Mother’s Day or for a fun Welcome Spring card, so I added some writing to the front of the card. I’m needing to write a thank you note to my neighbor and I think she will love the Welcome Spring card!
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Floral Heart Cut File
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- How To Make a Pop Up Flower Card
- Free Teacher SVG Files
- Here For The Treats DIY Disney Halloween Shirts
- DIY Nightmare Before Christmas Shirts
- DIY Wall Calendar
- Make Your Own Planner Stickers with Cricut
- Easter Bunny Canvas Art
- How To Make a Vinyl Stencil in Cricut Design Space
- How to Make a Big Bow for a Wreath