Today’s tasty treat was inspired by one of my most favorite candies!! Do you remember these things??? I absolutely LOVE Sixlets. It’s amazing how fast I can finish one of those little sleeves.
As it was cooling I added the Easter Sixlets and some bunny marshmallows (left over from this Tasty Tuesday).
I found some cute mini bags from hobby lobby and made up some cute tags. I embellished the bags with some trims and the tag. Then I filled them up!
Mr. C was ready to try out our treat! It was a hit! He was my helper in putting this together. He helped empty out the whole bottle of sprinkles into the bowl of Chex. Luckily I was able to fish most of them out before we added the candy coating!
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Blackberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Easy Churro Dessert Board
- Valentine Party Punch Recipe
- Easy Pink Party Punch Recipe
- Sparkling Pina Colada Party Punch
- White Cranberry Peach Lemonade
- Disney Inspired Mickey Mouse Soft Pretzels
- How to make Buttermilk Syrup if you don’t have Buttermilk