She also finds a whole bunch of green and St. Patty’s themed ribbon. Now that we have the basics, it’s time to create!
She asked me to cut out some letters using my cricut. What else would be appropriate? Of course it would have to be LUCKY! I also decided to print off a Shamrock just in case she wanted to use it.
Here is her finished project. She decided to hang hers in her entry way. Don’t you love the polka dots!
I absolutely LOVE the U made out of pennies! Perfect for a LUCKY St. Patrick’s day!
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Free Funny Thanksgiving Cut Files
- Free Dinosaur Printables
- Greeting Card Organizer Box
- Layered Ornament SVG Files
- DIY Gingerbread Man Pillow
- Free Teacher SVG Files
- 10 Birthday Gifts to Make with Cricut Joy
- How To Make A Double Ribbon Bow For A Wreath
- DIY Best Friends Shirts
- DIY Wall Calendar