I found these wooden stars for $1 each. They are 8 inches wide. If you wanted to cut out stars from paper you could do that too! Then you wouldn’t have to have the expense of the wooden stars.
I traced the stars on the back of the papers I wanted to use, cut them out, and then I mod podged them to the front of the stars.
I hung them up and think they look great. This project cost me around $8 total. Not too shabby considering I had to buy the paper to make them! I love when Hobby Lobby has 50% off on things I’m wanting to buy!
Hope your 4th of July decorations are coming together too!
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Floral Heart Cut File
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Candy Filled Cupcake Party Favors
- Bathroom Signs Cut Files
- DIY Minnie Mouse Ears
- How to Make a DIY Project Using iPad Pro and Cricut
- DIY Tissue Paper Flower Tutorial Teacher Appreciation
- Easter Bunny Canvas Art
- How To Make a Vinyl Stencil in Cricut Design Space
- Love you to the Moon and Back Free Printable
- How to make a Burlap Wreath