I made up these fancy printables (using some digi paper from my fav place), cut them out and just glued them to the front. I tied the top with some twine. Super fast, Super easy, Super cute!
We are going to pair them with this cute idea from the idea room! I’m still trying to find bottles of Mountain Dew!
MAY 2013 UPDATE
- I Love Halftime Free Super Bowl Printable
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Easy Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Coconut Lime Party Punch
- Space Rocket Coloring Pages
- 10 Birthday Gifts to Make with Cricut Joy
- DIY Tissue Paper Flower Tutorial Teacher Appreciation
- Teacher Target Gift Card Printable
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Page
- Tips and Printables for a Popsicle Stand